Nerve Smart Systems ApS
Contact: E-mail: email@example.com
Nerve Smart Systems considers privacy an important issue. Therefore, we build and operate our online services with the protection of privacy taken into account.
Who is Responsible for your Personal Data?
Nerve Smart Systems ApS is responsible for your personal data. Nerve Smart Systems ApS is 100% owned by Mobility & Energy Group ApS (operating in Denmark under the company number DK38128043). For the purposes of applicable data protection law, the controller of your data will be Nerve Smart Systems ApS.
Why and How do we Collect and Process Personal Data?
In this section, you can read about why and how we process the information you give us when you use our website or subscribe to our services.
When you use our Website
On the website we have contact forms that you can fill out if you want to be contacted. The data given by you, to us is recorded in our support system and is used solely for the purpose of registering the inquiry and allowing the customer service or sales department to contact you.
When you Apply for a Job
When applying for a job vacancy, we have an application form that you need to fill out and then you can upload your documents. All data received by Nerve Smart Systems in the application form is solely used for recruitment purposes and will be handled by our internal HR responsible. The data will be stored in our confidential recruitment system for 6 months. Only our internal HR responsible will have access to the system, where your data is saved. At the end of the 6 months your date will be erased permanently. All personal data received by e-mail will be deleted immediately.
If you Subscribe or Want to Subscribe to our Services (Nerve Subscription)
Our collection and processing of your personal information is done in order to create and manage your Nerve Subscription under the General Data Protection Regulation Article 6, 1, 1 B about entering a contract.
So in applying for or having a Nerve Subscription for EV charging you allow Nerve Smart Systems ApS to:
- Obtain a credit rating prior to making a contract with you.
- Manage, administer and maintain your subscription.
- Systematically identify you to provide support when you contact us.
- Monitor and register your electricty consumption with the purpose of invoicing.
- Use your electricity consumption data in anonymous form to enhance and improve our services and products
Both companies and individuals can sign up for our services. Through the Nerve Subscription we collect and process the following data:
- Company name, name of contact person, address, phone number, e-mail or
- Name of an individual, address, phone number, e-mail and
- Subscription/product purchase history, purchase information, delivery information.
- Charging data including location, used plug, charge effect, charge time (clock) and charge period (duration of charging)
Storage and Disclosure
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested or if required and/or allowed under applicable law.
In connection with setting up a subscription, ordering a product or service, data will be passed to the following partners, if necessary, to provide the service requested:
We also use third parties for storing and processing data. Third parties only process information on behalf of Nerve Smart Systems, and third parties are under no circumstance allowed to utilize or process the data for their own purposes.
We may collect information about your browsing habits on our website (such as pages visited, links clicked on, length of time spent on certain pages etc.) based on our legitimate interests to provide you with advertising relevant to you and your interests.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features or services on our sites may not function properly without cookies.
Cookies specific to the Nerve Smart Systems website
Nerve Smart Systems’ website uses both “first party” cookies (cookies set by the Nerve Smart Systems website) and “third party” cookies (cookies set by a third party website that is providing a service for the Nerve Smart Systems website). We use first party cookies for storing preferences, tracking user trends and patterns with the help of web statistics providers and for storing data needed throughout your visit on the site.
The table below describes the web tracking cookies that may be used by the Nerve Smart Systems website.
|Cookie provider||Type of cookie||Purpose of cookie|
|Google Analytics||First party||Web analytics (anonymous usage statistics)|
|LinkedIN Insights||Third Party||Collection of data regarding LinkedIN members’ visit to the website. Anonymized reports about website audience and performance.|
You can, at any time, revoke your consent to store your data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GDPR” as subject line.
In addition to the above, you have the following rights that you can utilize by writing to email@example.com:
- You can request insight into which personal data we store and process about you
- You can request that we correct, adjust or delete your personal data
- You can object to, or ask us to limit our processing of your personal data
- You can request to have a copy of all stored personal data delivered
- You can file a complaint about our processing of your personal information by using our contact e-mail. You can also contact the Danish Data Inspectorate: Datatilsynet.dk