About you, our Mechanical Engineer
You, our future Mechanical Engineer, will integrate our Nerve Switch® technology together with single battery cells into complete modules and whole systems both for our own products and tailored solutions for our customers. You develop own sketches, take the state of technology into account and iterate your design in agile brainstorming with our development team. Using rapid prototyping methods, you realise a prototype in no-time, troubleshoot that first integrated system by rigorous testing and make the design ready for small scale production and field testing. Finally, you are deeply invested in analysing and optimising the overall system design, tweaking modularity and scalability to create a final design that provides a home for our Nerve Switch® technology.
About us, Nerve Smart Systems ApS
At Nerve Smart Systems ApS we are working on a novel and innovative approach to battery management systems (BMS). The so-called Nerve Switch® [pat. pending] is a semiconductor-based switch device for a controlled and optimised management of (secondary) battery cells. Using Nerve Switch® technology inside a battery system enables each individual battery cell to be controlled both directly and independently. In doing so, the topology of the battery system can be changed in almost any order, and this can even be done during operation. Furthermore, individual battery cells can be taken in and out of operation repeatedly according to their respective state of charge (SoC) and state of health (SoH).
One Technology – Multiple Challenging Applications
Working at Nerve Smart Systems ApS is not working on a single project for months; in fact, you will be working on challenging projects and with different aspects of the Nerve Switch® technology every week. You might be tied up with analysing possible capacitances or inductances of current printed circuit designs in the beginning of the week, deeply involved in the circuit integration of low-resistance semiconductors in the middle of the week and investigating to implement the latest communication standard into the hardware at the end of the week. Every day is truly different, but you can be assured that you will contribute to the golden thread that runs through the development of the Nerve Switch® technology.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Personal responsibilities in a supporting environment
- Alternating tasks under a consistent objective
- An informal, professional and fun working atmosphere
- A job where you will work across disciplines on a high diversity of applications
- Great lunch with the whole team
- Countless ways to develop yourself as a professional
What we are looking for
- 3+ years professional experience in technical product development and still eager to learn more
- Comprehensive knowledge within computer-aided design (CAD) and familiar with practical assembly
- Passion to design as well as analyse both mechanical and electrical system designs around battery management or power electronics
- Experience with working independently to develop technical systems including requirements, interpretation, design, manufacturing, debugging, documentation and integration
- Capabilities to create, execute and evaluate test procedures/reports to ensure functionality, performance, robustness and safety of system and subsystem designs
- Used to iterative design processes in an agile working environment for continuous progress, even under change requests
- Experienced dealing with computer-aided design software like CATIA, PTC Creo, Fusion 360 or Onshape; ability to support multiphysical pre-processing in other software environments, e.g. ANSYS, Modelica or Simscale
- Fluent spoken and written command of the English language
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at Jobindex Jens Wang at +45 7245 9074.
Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.