Switching Power Electronics Technician (with Hands-On Experience)
The JobYou will be responsible for planning, assembling and execution of thorough and comprehensive test campaigns of power and management electronics to be used in battery systems.
- Basic experience in design of experiments enabling you to put our switching power electronics and control hardware to the acid test with respect to diagnostics and performance.
- This requires you to be well-versed to work independently with the necessary measuring equipment (e.g. digital oscilloscope, electronic load) and to keep qualified records of your test campaigns.
- Ideally you have the necessary qualifications to work with high voltage (<2kV) and heavy current (<400A) electronics components.
- Education as technician for radio-, television- or information technology (or the like).
- 3 to 5 years work experience with a lot of relevant hands-on skills.
- Skills in spoken and written English are essential.
We urge all persons to apply regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression and maritial status.