Embedded Hardware Engineer (with Software Experience)
You will be responsible for design, development and realization of switching power electronics and control hardware to be used in battery systems.
- For hardware development you must be well-versed in working with Microchip Technology Inc. components as well as Altium Designer software – or be willing to learn it through self-study.
- Sufficient experience in software design (Embedded C), so that you can support our software developers during high workload.
- To run software on the hardware you develop, a certain experience with real-time operating systems and common communications protocols (e.g. RS485, CAN, TCP/IP) is needed.
- University degree (B.Eng./B.Sc. or above).
- 3 to 5 years work experience from a development department.
- Skills in spoken and written English are essential.
We urge all persons to apply regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression and maritial status.