Battery System Field Application Engineer (High Voltage/Heavy Current)
You will be responsible for a constructive dialogue with the development team, the sales department and our clients regarding the integration of (large-scale) battery systems. Furthermore, you develop existing products into customized solutions together with potential clients.
- You are proficient in the necessary tools for battery system design and optimization regarding energy storage, power balancing as well as peak load compensation.
- With a sound knowledge of smart grid/renewable energy applications for battery systems.
- A background knowledge about high voltage and heavy current infrastructure so that you will be able to comply with international standards and guidelines.
- University degree (B.Eng./B.Sc. or above).
- 3 to 5 years work experience from a development department.
- Skills in spoken and written English are essential.
- Some travel activity may occur.
We urge all persons to apply regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression and maritial status.
Please use the form below to upload your job application and CV.